Lessons in Harmony Horsemanship
Experience and learn through real Harmony Horsemanship lessons
This course allows you to see and learn through other Harmony Horsemanship Students - you get to watch their challenges and successes while getting Lindsey's feedback to see how they can find success.
Many of the challenges you face will be similar to other students, so it makes sense to learn from each other.
By watching these lessons in Harmony Horsemanship you will get to see what might be going wrong and how to help it.
New content will be added until there is a wide variety of topics covered.
Lindsey Partridge is dedicated to life long learning and helping others connect with their horses.
She is an accomplished student, trainer, and competitor. She has been called 'Canada's Horse Whisperer' by the Toronto Star and 'The Queen of Thoroughbreds' by The Rider. She is a Horse Human Relationship Expert.
Highlights of her resume include:
- 2017 Lindsey's horses The Bowie Van, Bowdrie, and Here Comes Adri won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd at the Thoroughbred Makeover in Trail with the help of 15 yr old student Franny Galvin-Hynes. She was also 2nd in Freestyle and 6th in Field Hunter.
- 2017 Lindsey was the Horse Wrangler for the feature film Autumn Stables and her horses Dreamer, Angel, and Soar (Kahleesi) star in the film.
- 2016 Lindsey's horse, Dreamer, stars in the movie Unbridled. As well her he was filmed for 'The Farmer and The Belle'.
- 2016 Thoroughbred Makeover Champion with Trivia Time in both Trail and Freestyle. Lindsey became the first trainer ever to win two disciplines. Lindsey was also the first trainer to have both her horses make finals in both their disciplines because her 2nd horse, Pentland, was 3rd in Trail and Field Hunter.
- 2016 Can Am Equine Expo Extreme Cowboy Champion with Dreamer
- 2015 Thoroughbred Makeover winner with her horse 'Soar'. Lindsey won 1st in Trail, 3rd in Freestyle and the overall title of Americas Most Wanted Thoroughbred. She was 2nd place with her other horse 'Lion of Wallstreet' in the Trail division.
- Platinum level Natural Horsemanship Association Coach and Trainer.
- Level 2 Centered Riding Coach.
StartRib Rub Technique (0:50)
StartMastering square - some keys to keep in mind (2:51)
StartMove with Me and Yield - Addressing the hind legs (2:35)
StartSpiral Draw - Challenges with keeping the horse out on the circle and going on the desired path (12:16)
StartSpiral Draw - your belly button & giving the horse space (0:58)
StartBoomerang - clarifying drive, vs draw, pointing your laser, and using your hands (5:04)
StartStarting Square (5:21)
StartMoving Together - Be bubbly, and maintain your statements (7:39)
Start360 with a Twist